SRB Technologies, Inc. (SRB) is the World leader in Self-Powered Emergency Lighting and Self Powered Exit Signs. The company was the original commercial developer of the Self Powered Tritium Light Source during the 1960's.
Its focus at that time was developing Self Luminous Lighting Systems for the Military and the Aerospace industry. It was soon recognized this failsafe Tritium Light Source would have enormous benefits in the area of Emergency Lighting in buildings, and so the Self Powered Exit Sign was developed that used Tritium Light Sources.
After successfully selling the product around the World, SRB entered the Emergency Lighting market in the United States in the late 1970's to sell Tritium Exit Signs.
Today, SRB's Luminexit and Betalux tritium exit signs can be found in hotels, schools, airports, shopping malls, commercial and industrial buildings
Betalight, Tritium Exit & Safety Signs by
The specification of safety & emergency lighting can be one of your most crucial decisions. People's lives depend on it.
Betalight, Tritium Exit & Safety Signs Are:
- Self luminous
- Entirely self-powered
- Use no electricity, no batteries, no wiring, no maintenance & no energy consumption
From the original developers of the Betalight. The Betalight is an innovative self luminous light source used as an alternative to conventional electrical lighting products for safe, continuous, well illuminated emergency lighting.
Strive to maintain or exceed the standing required to allow our company to process tritium and manufacture life safety devices to fulfill the needs of our customers.
Continuously improve company programs in order to meet or exceed the requirements of the Nuclear Safety and Control Act, Regulations and conditions of the licence in order to strive to achieve higher grades in all safety areas.
1. To promote a strong safety culture throughout the organization by having all employees continuously assess and analyze any impact the operations may have on the public and the environment.
2. To reduce any risk to the public and the environment due to the operations to ensure that requirements of the Nuclear Safety and Control Act, Regulations, conditions of the licence and ISO 9001 requirements are met or exceeded.
3. To be transparent, visible and open with our community, our regulators,
and our staff.
4. To ensure that the products are supplied to customer requirements and
specifications and to the requirements of the Nuclear Safety and Control Act, Regulations, conditions of the licence and ISO 9001 requirements.
5. To continue to lower emissions and improve the effectiveness of our
programs and processes.
We will achieve our goals by acting with integrity with the regulators, the
members of the public and our employees, and by respecting their input
and contribution by making improvements based on this input.
It is the policy of the company and its employees to learn from our operational experience and research, to consider the input of all stakeholders and be conservative in our decision making to ensure the protection of the public and the environment to achieve the goals that
we have set to meet our ultimate vision.
Compliance to the Quality Management System is an obligation throughout the company for all employees; all workers are committed to adhere with all requirements of the Quality Management System, and are encouraged to contribute to the continual improvement and upgrading of the company's Quality Management System.